Buy now. Pay later. Klarna.

Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara

345 Kr

SKU:   1512

Svart: Svart

Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, CI 77499, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Arginine, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-5, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Vitamin B2

Hold the mascara brush horizontally near your lashes, with the curved side up. Apply with an upward sweeping motion to your upper lashes and a downward motion to your lower lashes. Apply until desired result and let dry.

Ingredients: The exclusive formula contains 83% eyelash serum that creates an impressive lash look, making your lashes appear longer, fuller, and denser. The formula is enriched with natural and vegan ingredients such as 3 different peptide complexes and 4 botanical extracts.

Applicator: The mascara features a specially designed brush that helps to capture, lift, and coat each individual lash. Providing instant volume without clumps, the unique brush catches even the smallest lashes for an even and precise application.

Tubing mascara: The unique tubing formula encapsulates each individual lash in tubes, delivering a smudge-free and flake-free finish that lasts all day.

Water-resistance: The mascara is water-resistant and withstands water, sweat, and tears.

Easy removal: The mascara is easily removed with warm water at 38°C or more. No soap or makeup remover is needed, just gentle fingertip pressure. The mascara will slide off like "tubes", resulting in a mess-free makeup removal.

Order before 9am and your products will be sent the same day. Valid Monday - Friday.

Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara is a revolutionary combination of mascara and eyelash serum that makes lashes appear longer, denser, and fuller. With a unique combination of ingredients and innovative design, this mascara delivers instant volume and length without clumps.

The Details

  • Weight:

    8 g

  • Vegan & Cruelty-Free:


  • Free from prostaglandin analouges:


According to our customers' wishes, the mascara is resistant to water, sweat and tears. It is easily removed with warm water, 38°C or warmer.

Two In One

Two In One

The mascara contains 83% eyelash serum and the remaining 17% mascara.

17% mascara consists of iron oxides which is a cosmetic pigment that comes from natural minerals and is considered mineral when refined.


Yes, you can. It contains no harmful ingredients and is completely safe to use.

The Swedish Medicines Agency advises consumers against using products that contain prostaglandin analogues as they can cause serious side effects. Therefore, this substance is not found in any of Lenoites products.

Prostaglandin-based eyelash serums make the lashes grow very quickly. However, the side effect is not as positive. Prostaglandin analogues are used in several ophthalmic drugs to lower the eye pressure in glaucoma. Common side effects are eye irritation, itching, redness of the whites of the eyes, eye pain and color changes of the iris (for example, blue eyes can turn brown!) Because prostaglandin-derived serums have such serious side effects, both the Swedish Medicines Agency and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have issued warnings against them. Lenoites eyelash serum and eyebrow serum are completely safe to use, effective, and good. With Lenoites serum, you can feel safe.

There are peptide-based, vitamin-based and prostaglandin-based eyelash serums. Lenoites mascara with eyelash serum is peptide and vitamin based. This means you will NOT lose your eyelashes when you stop using it, which you may experience with prostaglandin-based serums. If you stop using the serum, your lashes will fall out at a natural rate and will then grow back to the length you had before you started using the mascara.

Customer Reviews

Based on 40 reviews
Helene (Lund, SE)

Den verkar bra och fyller fransarna bra .

Siv Persson

Har aldrig haft en bättre mascara mina fransar är så långa och snygga och serum i mascaran ett stort plus ger den 10 av 10

Sandra Berggren (Stockholm, SE)

Toppen bra produkt

Karolin Margareta Martens (Gothenburg, SE)
Mascara och ögonfransböjare

Jag hatar att säga det men jag blev inte alls nöjd med mascaran… Den gamla formulan var fantastisk vad gäller att bygga på och sedan enkel att tvätta bort. Nackdelen var att den torkade i hylsan efter ca 1 månad. Den nya vet jag inte om den håller längre men jag kan inte bygga på med den utan att det direkt blir spindelbett. Kanske är det bara min men jag kan knappt tvätta bort den, den blir som ögonfranslim i konsistensen och jag är lite orolig att den sliter bort mina egna fransar. Även om jag sköljer med vatten i flera minuter så måste jag nästan slita bort den.

Jag är jättenöjd med ögonfransböjaren!!

Jörgen Lind (Sollentuna, SE)
superbra mascara

sitter på plats hela dagen och håller böjen på fransarna. får fint lyft och separation! så nöjd