Care guide silk
- Lenoite's silk products should be washed by hand or delicate washing machine.
- To prevent other items in your washing machine from getting caught or scratched, such as bra hooks, buttons, zippers, etc., we recommend that you put your Lenoites products in a laundry bag. That way they stay separate.
- Use a mild detergent without bleach or enzymes and which is specially formulated for delicate fabrics. Lenoites recommends Y3, an enzyme-free laundry detergent available at regular grocery stores.
- Once your products have been washed, hang up your Lenoites silk products and allow to air dry until completely dry.
- Iron your products easily with the "silk" setting on the iron. You can also use the 'steam' option on the iron to steam out any wrinkles or creases.
- If your Lenoites silk product gets a stain, soak the fabric in cold water and wipe the stain with a mild detergent. Avoid leaving stains for too long, otherwise there is a risk that they will set and become more difficult to remove.
- If you tend to tan without sun spots or like to use skin care that discolors the fabric, we recommend that you use Lenoite's textiles in a darker shade.