What I love about makeup is that you can play with your face. You can highlight what you like and hide what you don't.
A beauty trick to make your eyes look bigger is to have long eyelashes, you can achieve this by using a high quality eyelash serum . However, it takes some time and patience before the lashes grow out and reach their full potential. In the meantime, here are some makeup tips I love to apply:
- Open up the eyes by applying concealer in the outer and inner part of the lower eyes.
- When applying concealer under the eye, do not apply too far up and too close to the lower lash line. Removing the natural shadows can make the eyes look flat, we want to keep the natural illusion of big eyes.
- Use a naturally colored eye shadow. I actually usually use a bronzer, they often have a beautiful shimmer to them. Apply a little extra on the lash line to give the eye a beautiful depth.
- Use an eyeliner and apply from the center of the eye towards the outer part of the eye, as close to the lash line as you can.
- Use a light eyeliner on the waterline to open up the eye. If you want to give a natural impression, you should use a light beige pencil instead of a white one.
- Apply a little highlighter in the inner part of the eye. This opens up the eye even more and gives a fresh and awakening impression.
- Last but not least, curl your lashes and apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes.