Buy now. Pay later. Klarna.

Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara

$32.00

Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, CI 77499, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Arginine, Vitamin E, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Cucurbita Pepo Pumpkin Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Oligopeptide-1

Hold the mascara brush horizontally near your lashes, with the curved side up. Apply with an upward sweeping motion to your upper lashes and a downward motion to your lower lashes. Apply until desired result and let dry.

Biotinyl Tripeptide-1 - A combination of biotin (vitamin B7) and a tripeptide. Biotin can help promote the health of lashes and make them look stronger, longer and healthier. The tripeptide can act as a carrier for the biotin, which can help deliver it to the hair follicles and promote its effectiveness.

Oligopeptide-10 & Myristoyl Peptide - 17 - Peptides that help make lashes look longer, fuller, and thicker. Can help nourish and protect from damage caused by environmental factors. May help extend the life of lashes as well as having anti-inflammatory properties.

Panax Ginseng Extract - May help increase blood circulation to the root of the lashes upon application so lashes appear stronger. Can help improve overall lash health by helping to strengthen and protect against free radicals and pollution. Can also provide moisture to lashes so they feel soft instead of brittle and dry.

Swertia Japonica Extract - Can increase blood circulation in the lash area, which can reduce the risk of hair loss and loss of eyelashes. Has antioxidant properties that can help protect eyelashes from damage caused by environmental factors and aging.

Order before 9am and your products will be sent the same day. Valid Monday - Friday.

Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara contains 83% eyelash serum that makes lashes look longer, denser and fuller. The brush is designed to catch, lift and curl every single lash for instant volume without clumps. The brush catches even your tiniest lashes. Contains natural ingredients, including biotin, panthenol and peptides. The mascara is resistant to water, sweat and tears. It is easily removed with warm water of 38°C or warmer.

The Details

  • Weight:

    6 g

  • Vegan:

    Yes

  • Harmful ingredients:

    No harmful ingredients, free from prostaglandin analouges

  • Animal tested:

    No

According to our customers' wishes, the mascara is resistant to water, sweat and tears. It is easily removed with warm water, 38°C or warmer.

Two In One

Two In One

The mascara contains 83% eyelash serum and the remaining 17% mascara.

17% mascara consists of iron oxides which is a cosmetic pigment that comes from natural minerals and is considered mineral when refined.

FAQs

Yes, you can. It contains no harmful ingredients and is completely safe to use.

The Swedish Medicines Agency advises consumers against using products that contain prostaglandin analogues as they can cause serious side effects. Therefore, this substance is not found in any of Lenoites products.

Prostaglandin-based eyelash serums make the lashes grow very quickly. However, the side effect is not as positive. Prostaglandin analogues are used in several ophthalmic drugs to lower the eye pressure in glaucoma. Common side effects are eye irritation, itching, redness of the whites of the eyes, eye pain and color changes of the iris (for example, blue eyes can turn brown!) Because prostaglandin-derived serums have such serious side effects, both the Swedish Medicines Agency and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have issued warnings against them. Lenoites eyelash serum and eyebrow serum are completely safe to use, effective, and good. With Lenoites serum, you can feel safe.

There are peptide-based, vitamin-based and prostaglandin-based eyelash serums. Lenoites mascara with eyelash serum is peptide and vitamin based. This means you will NOT lose your eyelashes when you stop using it, which you may experience with prostaglandin-based serums. If you stop using the serum, your lashes will fall out at a natural rate and will then grow back to the length you had before you started using the mascara.

Customer Reviews

Based on 96 reviews
81%
(78)
10%
(10)
5%
(5)
2%
(2)
1%
(1)
S
Sofia Fredriksson

Väldigt nöjd över mascaran!

M
Marie Karlsson (Stockholm, SE)
Mascara

Gillar den jätte mycket 👍🏻

M
Magdalena Edström
Eyelash activating serum mascara

Mascaran är den absolut bästa jag någonsin använt, håller hela dagen och tvättas bort m varmt vatten. 10 av 10 stjärnor möjliga.

H
Helene (Esloev, SE)
Mascara

Mascaran är bra och fyllig . Lätt att tvätta bort med varmvatten .

C
Carolina Moilanen (Borås, SE)
Precis vad jag har letat efter

En bra mascara som sitter på plats utan att smula.