Buy now. Pay later. Klarna.
Blending Angled Brush N°103
( per )
• Exceptional Craftsmanship: The brushes are carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans using a technique that has been passed down since the Edo period in Japan, ensuring high-quality and precise brushes for flawless makeup application.
• Premium Materials: Japanese brushes are known for premium materials with bristles known for their softness and ability to hold and distribute makeup products evenly.
• Durability: The use of traditional techniques and high quality materials ensures that these brushes are built to last. They are known for their durability and resistance to wear and shedding, allowing for long-term use.
• Versatility: Our Japanese makeup brushes are designed to be versatile, making them suitable for different makeup techniques, applications and product formulas. The unique shapes and sizes offer flexibility to create different looks and achieve desired results.
• Cultural heritage: The craft techniques used in the Edo period method have been passed down through generations, preserving the rich cultural heritage of Japanese craftsmanship. Using lenoite's makeup brushes not only improves the makeup experience, but you also take part in Japan's history and traditions.
Experience effortless, flawless makeup application with Lenoites Blending Angled Brush. An innovative hand-finished brush tip born from the fusion of traditional Kumano craftsmanship and modern design with techniques handed down from the Edo-period of Japan. Each brush is crafted from hand-tied hair fibers with precision and care by a skilled artisan.
The Blending Angled Brush is perfect for detailed work around the eyes. It offers ultimate control for a seamless application, perfect for working in smaller corners of your eyes and creating flawless cut creases. It's also great for highlighting under the brow bone. The handle has a unique shape that fits your thumb comfortably, providing superior control for perfect application every time.
Care & Maintenance
Wet the brush with lukewarm water. Make sure only the bristles get wet and avoid soaking the handle as it can damage the glue and wood.
Apply a small amount of cleanser directly onto the bristles or onto your palm. Gently massage the cleanser into the bristles using circular motions to dissolve makeup residue and remove oils.
Rinse the brush under running water while continuing to massage the bristles to ensure all the cleanser is rinsed out. Be careful not to wet the handle.
Squeeze out excess water from bristles without tugging or pulling. Reshape bristles with fingers or a clean towel.
Lay the brushes flat or hang them upside down to dry. It's important to let them dry completely before using them again to prevent the growth of bacteria.