about the job
Lenoites is a digital beauty company that believes that luxury should not be an unattainable experience but accessible to everyone. Our goal is to offer high quality premium products for everyday life. With a focus on elegance, joy and innovative thinking, Lenoites allows you to highlight your natural beauty. We create physical beauty products inspired by our community and always foster belonging and invite people to participate in Lenoites. We are inclusive, dedicated to customers, curious, courageous and picky.
Lenoites is looking for a Social Media Manager to support the Lenoites brand team in building a best-in-class influencer marketing program.
It is essential that you are passionate about identifying and building meaningful relationships with people who can grow Lenoite's brand reach through content creation, brand and product amplification, and product training and validation. You will have a challenger mindset, finding creative ways to grow Lenoite's voice and reach in line with our values, positioning and goals, while being equally creative in defining ways to measure impact.
Six months of expectations
Establish the foundation for a best-in-class influencer marketing program, including:
- Set goals to maximize our brand's reach and growing share of voice across platforms, balancing this against quality of content and customer impact.
- Work with internal partners and external vendors to effectively implement relationship management tools and process.
- Be responsive to consumer insights, to understand current gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Review existing influencer marketing initiatives and update to align with future goals.
- Create inspiring and engaged newsletters and take full responsibility for mailing.
- Fully responsible for posts on social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. Also respond to comments and questions on posts/DMs.
- Establish a measurement and reporting structure to evaluate impact on at least a monthly basis, across both brand metrics (ie organic reach) and sales (ie attributed orders, product lift)
- Create a great experience for influencers that supports their sustained excitement and engagement.
- Within 3 months, implemented and rolled out the first stage of this new program, including introduction of influencers in priority markets.
- Support overall product strategy (including and beyond the influencer program), including overseeing the development of PR, maintaining PR lists and managing product mailings.
Twelve months of expectations
- Turn the influencer marketing program into a key brand and business driver, with measurable impact across reach and impressions, traffic and sales in priority markets (including globally).
- Ensure we have continued growth in the program by taking an extremely proactive approach in identifying new individuals to onboard the program who can drive incremental reach and impressions, create content that drives other channels and have a measurable business impact.
- Work closely with Lenoite's various teams to find creative ways to leverage influencer partners as part of our campaigns and brand moments.
- A fun work environment
- A creative and developing job
- The opportunity to make a great career journey and follow Lenoite's development globally
- Be part of developing the future for Lenoites
- Team Work
What we need
- Completed upper secondary education
- Exceptional ability to manage relationships
- That you are a team player
- 6-12 months relevant experience
- That you understand online shopping
- That you know Swedish and English, both in speech and text
- Very good computer and mobile skills
- That you have a drive and want to create host-class online experiences
- That you are passionate, self-motivated, decisive and can move quickly between different implementing ideas.
- Analytical thinking with results-driven thinking.
Location: Our head office is at Stormgatan 3, Borås
Language: English, Swedish
Is this the dream job for you? Then we await your application with CV and brief personal letter via email to Lenoites@Lenoites.com . Take the chance to work with wonderful people in an exciting environment. Don't wait, your time is now. We work with ongoing selection.